Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, October 17, 2008

PMR Finally and Finally Finished!Cheers!



Today is the last day of PMR-Geography Paper on stage!Starts from 8.15 to 9.30am respectively.It toke 40mins to finish includes double checking as well as last time guessing.*Woot*..and then went out earlier then play badminton in the hall.There,we enjoyed badminton gameplays within half an hour before the actual PMR ends.Yoo..uhh.."When darkness turns alive,it ends tonight"..Quoted Chemical Romance.



As time is permitting,everyone was still commiting their final revision which acommodating much many of geographies thingy.But some of them appeared relax and proved their reluctances which playing and talking about their mighty plan after the exam.While for me,I'm snapping photos there!XD

9.03AM
Went out from the exam hall played badminton to spend off my half an hour in waiting the actual exam to end.



9.30AM Sharp!
We went to time square and met my old classmate at the bus there.Wan Ling really looks different opposed to last time.Btw,we managed to get there at 10.10AM I guess.As waiting from the Neways rooms to be open,we went to the funpark there.



1.30PM

We managed to enter the karaoke box room despite of the queue was very freaking long through.We sang for approximately 3hours+ and taken our lunch there.



This is our pic taken in the karaoke room.[Yupe,the Awkward face is me-SkyChin]Looks ugly huh?Buh Buh Buh!

FASTER TURN TO DOWN..!!

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After some photoshops editing,The RESULT IS!



My face are smooth huh?Hehe..XD..Thanks for the invention of Photoshop lol.I found back my moviestars-celebrity face.XD[I know it's hubristic but you should really not to be more offended for my acerbic wits.]

Vaness Wu



70% Similarity
.
.
.
.
.
许志安



55%similarity!

Well,these are my compensation for the past entire exam which overlooked my blog and the readers.More posts would be in Future!










1 comments:

qiing said...

since primary school i think u look similar with Wilber Pan ...
aha !
but also look like Vaness Wu

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by