Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, December 19, 2008

2008 Computer Society Camp [Sucessfully Ended] !

Sorry for the late post here,actually I'd been very hectic theseday includes shopping,makan and went to hospital for schedule appointment.So here,I"ll first elaborate the Comp Society Camp 2008 which is a delightful camp I went this week.The camp was a 3days 2nights,I was enjoyed with the games and activities.

The camp started at 9am and I was late to there as last night never slept well .First day we got asked to play a series game,thus participants had to run around to seek for the game stations.Following by dinner,we got served with some humble mixed rice and drinks.That was the suckest food I ever had in my life.Somewhat,the hostel was running out of water due to the plumbing service thingy[They claim==].We couldn't bath at there,we then went to the public toilet for bathing.Damn..GTFO.!@#$%^I have to sit down in order to use the fucking-short water tube to shower the body and my XXXX.That was a freaking torture!Fuck that!

These are the scenery of Chong Hwa beneath a strong sunlight.Taken when we went up to the hostel for unloading stuffs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I was staying at the 504 during the camp.We'd given 10minutes to unpack stuffs and we then gone down to report ourselves.

Unfortunately here I did not managed to capture much shots so I skipped through several parts.

The second day morning,we did some exercises and took our breakfast at the hostel canteen.

Afterwards,we attended a seminar called"Design Interface".It's all about web designing and concept understandings,I'd learnt something interesting from the lecturer-aka teacher.We then went out for presents after a session of lectures,Pok and I went out for the elaborations.We compared Google and MSN website regards of the pros and cons.Hopefully I did not embarrassed him.XD. At night,I escaped from the camp in order to attend my mum's birthday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my mum's bday cake and I heard this brand was committed by the Royal Family as well.

In fact,I received a lucky draw present despite I was absent that time.At the night,I witnessed some nice programs from Pok's lappie like PPstream,XMPP,Apache and others.Anyway,those programs are really worthwhile and interesting.

The next day and also known as the last day,as usual we also had a seminar arranged by our senior pok,icen and zhentak.They gave a speech regards of building a website from A to Z.At 4pm like that,the camp finally ended up with gifts and punishments for the win and lose both groups.4.30pm,we went home right after the camp.

There's some shots taken during the camp
Photobucket
Guo Xin and Joel


Photobucket
Guo Xin and Me

Photobucket
Joel holding the CHIP magazine while I'm tempted at somewhere.


Photobucket
This is also one of our guess Hao Ran came from Zhun kong.


Photobucket
At night,playing cards kakiz include teacher and us are "utilizing" time there.


Photobucket
Let me concludes....
We did..
  • Short HTML Course
  • Attended few seminars
  • Played Games
  • Met some others guess from various school
  • Obtained some new ideas in web design
  • Get to know for some awesome program like XMPP,PPstream[Thanks to POK]
  • And others as well!

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by