Followers

Powered By Blogger
Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Shopping Today

Today hang out with my best friend-Derrick.He's going back to Germany soon,therefore I would like to spend off all his moments at MY with me before he leaves.

We went to GreenBox for Karaoke,Lowyat Plaza,Sungei Wang.Guess what I bought today?HDD?GC?CPU?Chasis?Fan?Nonoooo..It's just a cordless desktop only.Initially,I was thinking not to buy that stuff,but I figured out that it's necessary for me then finally bought it.Meanwhile,I redeemed my annual members card point for a bootle of LCD cleaner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guess how many point I have?8Points..(Equal to Rm800)Frankly,I dont believe It could be so much also.Hey man!Rm800 lerh!Can get a new phone liao!== Perhaps I'm too addicted into those IT stuffs.

Here is I and Derrick's photos which taken by the assist of Yu Man.Thanks for her help=)
Photobucket
Hehe,we both looks freaking adorable today.Who cares?We're the most handsome inside this restaurant I guess.However,today is really excited and happy to once again hangout with Derrick.I realized that we're same passion in Technologies Stuffs.Thank You Derrick!Hopefully,we"ll got to hangout again in future.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah thats right,we are the most freakin handsome ones in the restaurant.That is the best thing i ever heard from you.We will hang out in the future dont worry...

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by