Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, December 26, 2008

The Ultimate Burgers:Carl's Jr Burger Store!

Today I'm going to write about foods.Foods!Really?You guys would react like this?hehe..Ya!It is!I'm going to write about the most huge burger in MY perhaps?Thus,you couldn't manage to occupy your pocket with except locally MCD's Mega Mac.Did you guys ever think over others brand except MCD?

Here I could say,MCD is just a piece of small chic.I"ll show you what does "BIG" word used appropriately XD.I remembered that day we went to Sunway Piramid for lunch.My friend Edwin then brought us to there and claim that we would like it after had it.I then very curious about it,he said once ate the burger,I could not manage to finish the drink as well as the fries.Is that the truth?We then went into the Burger Store in order to witness the myth!=)

For my first notion,the store is like White Castle![Guys would knew what I said if you'd watched Harold&Kumar before].Really,the sits and table is almost like the american burger shop style,I like it.Despite Burger King is also similar with that,but I think Carl's Jr is the most similar.

Photobucket
We then ordered 3 combo sets with medium size,here is the photo I snapped before having.Btw,it's not cheap too!1 medium set is approximately RM23* plus tax!Wtf!No doubt,It's worth for your hungry lust!

Photobucket
A typical american's burger store style,with steel tissues dispenser and the pepper bottle also.

Photobucket
Their fries are not bad too,made with natural potatoes skins!They even said"Dont blush!We showing some skins!"And you guys believe the ketchup is enough for that?We did said it's not!


Photobucket
The sesames were laid out of the burger with a warm touch of grip in my hand,Are you hungry?XD

Photobucket
Their unique fries topped with curry sauces!Opps,shall I call it cheese-curry sauces?

Photobucket
Occasionally,peoples are telling the truth!If you dont believe,why not give a try?Size does matter in this case!XD

Hehe,are you amazed with these?Sorry for inducing your hunger again,btw I"m pleasure to share out this galore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude darn cool, I've been logging one your wedsite lately, you are just to cool to be cool, you admire May Zhee, but I admre you.

Anonymous said...

If you want readers to know how large the object is in you picture you can put something next to it, like a pen or money, it helps people to identify the size of the object.

SkyChin said...

Yupe,I think you're correct.Why I never think of that?Nvm,next time Food Galore posts will do better.By the way,yes everyone has their admire subject to improve against our ownselves.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by