Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, June 22, 2009

Extreme II Craze

Yeah,I have completed my mission for the first quarter in 2009.Gasping for fresh air and replenishing my soul now.In the past couple of days,I was really drained off and living in hell.Seriously,besides been critiqued by teacher,argued with my families(a little bit),and also several of friends whom left me alone in such crucial moment.

Frankly,working on an exhibition is damn hectic and not easy at all.We worked hard dealing with visitors,solving technical problems.I'm not sure it's lucky or not,that day I met a lecturer.She asked for help in building up her blog,but today I called her and she's like obssesive for the work.For that,I have also consulted my friends and they said I'm ought to contemplate my study as well as studio also.In regards of the offer,I'm not sure what's she's going to offer as the reward.Paced into Dilemma also...

You know,when you're in pressure and upset,what would you do then?For me,I"ll smash things up,surprisingly Joel,Kelvin,Kok Xin and I went to crash up a DVD-Drive.Asking for why it's spoiled,I would like to plead for not guilt because we were accidentally dropped the drive into mineral oil.The "we" was actually not including me,but a junior.But I'm the person who ought to bear the consequence,this is aint fair right?That's why we made a video upon the expression.Ya..we're desructive!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLl

tzhongyan said...

Such a good one with that kancil driving it over, but i think is better if that kancil can reverse to keep rolling over on the dvd rom. =p

Anonymous said...

Still won't break lol the hard disk. xD

SkyChin said...

I wont tell you it's made by stone,not steel LOL.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by