Followers

Powered By Blogger
Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Life Update.

Yupe,I'm fine enough here.CHKL has been completed but not as brilliant as I'd shown to you in the previous post,perhaps this could be their problem not mine,cause they contrary underscoring what's I'd thought is ugly.Nevermind,let the public judges it.

CHKL has been completed,fine this week will be 2 favors coming to me.One is the preparation of Extreme PC FAIR II,have to come back to train up my kakis regarding how to fry an egg using a stupid Pentium 4 Prescott Processor.Secondly,this saturday will going to be a group cordinator for Student Society's Meeting which organised by SGM Region3&4.What makes to be prepared is to read up 2 articles for Vanessa Show and a japanese, Xin Jin.

Fortunately,I have done reading the articles just recent,tomorrow will be going back to school,2 days consecutively.Asking why I did not placed any of pictures in this post,as reader might noticed that putting pictures in every post is my 'pen" ritual,but honestly in this post I would say I'm lazy to do so.Hopefully,next time will appease you guys with some fancy photos.

Short update,
SkyChin

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by