Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Home alone..not even

one besides myself in this house.

Dad gone work;Mum went to Kelantan;Bro back to Kampar ady.Loneliness drives me to mad,but sometimes tranquility also, inspired me some ideas particularly in doing work,Chong Hwa KL Site is almost done here,waiting for approval only.

Other than that,I could be myself in home.No need to eat at a certain time,I rule the meal..Eat what.Drink What..You know,even instant noodles are better than my mum's cookings,Haha...damn ironic right?Music can be played loud enough because my neighbours all gone to work also,Seri Gombak is mine,do whatever I'd wanted before.

Better,if I have and know how to drive.Can go find friends and stalk girls also,let's see next year Q4 after my SPM.I"ll literally drive out in such situation,XD

Want to see the preview of Chong Hwa KL site?I can appease you here,dont tell them I'd revealed here.=P

Photobucket
[Click to Enlarge]

Basically,I would doubt 98%(The red background,banner,menu buttons,etc),so called ALL of the things are done by me.Others are done by my teammate,you know I really can't perform decently in an office,conversely in home will be damn productive you know.I spent 2 hours to figure out and sketch the facelifts,everything had done before 12am,yesterday.=)

I"ll stop here,going to take lunch ady.Bye.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by