Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, June 28, 2009

Got my academic result.

Photobucket

Astoundingly I have gained improved opposed to last year's,this time 67.224% is damn unexpectedly great.Cause actually I was hopping to stay around 60-65% as I'd failed my chinese,and you know followed by maths will literally distinguishes you from any other people.Perhaps,thanks to my book keeping as well as commerce subjects which are the god damn saviors.

This week is less hectic but I'm working on for the IT Quiz Contest,you know I wish to buy an DSLR with that given prize.And here I would like to plead to all of you do not ever subscribe Hotlink anymore as I am doing now.You now what had happened?I couldn't make any call out and it's learnt I have no credits left,but actually I have RM57+ in my account?Why is this happened?Totally unfair for customer,SLUGGISH SERVICE.More,I called up their service hotline,it's not a tollfree line,charged at local rates and they keep transfer me to various departments,and more they even cut off my line upon their fiasco to deal with my issue.I called up again and..They told me I have never called up any recent BEFORE(minutes ago =.=),and I was damn furious.

Frankly,I had a bad experience with maxis,and to believe that I"ll literally change off my operator after I have used up the credits.I swear!!!

Photobucket

Yesterday was recording the Michael Jackson's old concert,I guess you would knew it's on 8tv if you were watching it.Burnt me 6.9GB of spaces for capturing that,but I guess this is why am getting a TV-capture card...didn't that.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by