Followers

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am not a Pirated Dealer!!!

Photobucket
Above is a text I received,let's take it as an example.Dont get it wrongly huh,even we're close but dont treat me like I am working for these ok?This might seemed to be very acerbic,but I had to say.

Yes,should be uttering this phrase so vehemently as everyone is having an idea that I would do everything to cater them with their desired videos,musics,games or any high definitions content.

As all the friends might know,I used to share warez contents on behalf as your were my friends,classmates,uncle,cousin or WTF..you name it.

It however has a limit,as I live with freedom,dont expect me to do anything like you are dealing with a pirated hawker like what a pasar malam fellas do.And in layman term,I dont even work for you,so why should I abide your instructions huh?

Again again..I had to reiterate I am not a pirated dealer,or a hawker.And I dont need your few little bucks to raise my life ok?Since then,I wont be helping people to do things like that anymore...never ever!!.

I wanna make myself clear that,

I am a tech freak,not a pirated king!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. I wonder who send the sms to you..

Tech king sounds better lol xD

SkyChin said...

My uncle..

==
Which depressed me the most.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by