Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Make way make way!

Photobucket
They dont look much,as some of the books are reserved to use in form5.Notes and papers I definitely wouldn't going to keep them.

Clearing off my books and papers to make way for form 5 textbooks,these spent me half an hour to clear and tidy up the shelf.Oh right,'you guys' are ready to GTFO of my house!

Since we are the last batch student of the old version texbooks,so there are no way to sell off for second turn.Thereby,the only way is to recycle them as what old newspapers do.

This friday is going to Pikom PC Fair with my Sifu and RayChee,I am pretty anticipate for the day to come,we've been time never hangout together since the first PC Fair.

P/S Reminder for all the friends,the deadline of online book purchases will due on the 6th of December,so hurry up and dont get fined for another rm30.

Click here to get into the subscriber page

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by