Followers

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, December 10, 2009

Now, I will officially retire my trusty camera.

Photobucket
Had been my very loyal and helpful friend,the Canon A590 IS is now been plucked from its primary post,it will no longer serve me as a primary camera anymore.Since I had have marry another wife here,you would pronounce her as Canon EOS 450D or a Rebel XSi!

Photobucket
Been aspiring for a SLR for almost an entire year,I've been trying my best to save every penny in order to raise this hobby-Photography!Well,today I have made it and I felt like having a nightmare,since I wouldn't have gone to 450D without my dad's sponsorship,perhaps the 1000D aka afrika chick will present as my wife for now.

I have bought it today from AverAwards @ 2.3k for the whole package,let's not elucidate more for her.Since in future,we would be having tonnes of opportunities to meet her.

Photobucket
Its endeavor effort to keep my task right!
Despite it might not be the best camera,but it endured every hardships with me.Since I have embarked into the tech blog industry,it served me well without any breakdowns.Product shootings,video recording,macro shots,scenery,you name it,it does all of them.

I remembered my first time picturing a pc girl was on this camera,despite they were not great shots.But I learnt to be more confident and upfront with myself,I did not feel embarrassed of my humble gear,by all means.

It prepared me to the SLR world
To be very fortunate that it has M,AV,TV that like no any nominal point and shoot camera does.It taught me the principle of shutter,aperture and light speed,it inspired me the meaning of photography,the lust to pursue perfection!

But sometimes,I hate you more than I could!
With sluggish ISO performance,making any low light scenery to vain as I couldn't picture any scene with any ISO higher than 200.The noises you spill on every pictures were unbearably made me wanna puke,faint,or even intend to suicide!

You made every shots without any deep depth of field aka bokeh,makes me hardly compose a picture which correspond to my mind.Ehh..fuck you!More,you had a 28mm coverage of view,it just doesn't make sense to telephoto shots.

But I love you!
You taught me the virtues of being not materialistic,not being lured by fancy cameras.I learnt to be more determined and immunized to any sacrastic insults for having a sluggish camera.You taught me the importance of using tripod,as having jerky low light performance is your coincidence trait,which made more understanding in using a tripod.

Nevertheless,I had to retire you,I dont want to see any misery from you anymore.And I will honour every bit of efforts devoted by you,Good Bye camera!

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by