Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, December 7, 2009

Pikom PC Fair III 2009 [KLCC Convention Centre]

Well,this time the Pikom PC FAIR emerged without much sounds,not like before I had only hear some advertisement about that fair in the radio.Also held in the month of December,the PC Fair shall share the crowd of school holidays citizens.

As mentioned in the previous post,I went to the fair with my Sifu and Raychee as well.That was a friday,therefore the crowd is slightly less than Sat and Sun,but not the traffic.We were stucked in the jam from 12pm until 1pm after we managed to enter the car park.Factors might be muslims who go to mosque at the same time as we are making our way to there + unfortunate?Sigh

Photobucket

Marketing was less aggressive than before
This was very noticeable as the only big brother-Intel was only giving a notepad+keychain as their chirstmas mystery gift.While Acer provides a flashy blinking card which then ran out of supply in just a glimpse,others booth shall provide gifts in condition to purchase their products.

Gift of recycle bags were no longer seen in this PC Fair,perhaps they might wanna cut some costs in marketing.While the consensus of promoters are lack of understanding to their products and just distributing flyers there.

Crowd remained big,but minority of them whom buy!
Regardless of how big the crowd is,no one who intend to spend a penny at all.Like me,I didn't buy anythings there.Most of people were coming for photos or to look for great deals,they hardly spend for redundant stuffs.This could also caused by the hike of flash memory which lately took place.

Girls have improved Much!
The PC Fair girls were seen to be more pleasant than before I think,since the debut of second pc fair,things have started to improve.Avira is indeed the big player in girls,they took the same strategy in boosting their market.While some prevalent players like Samsung,Acer,Kingsoft did not exempted from playing the same strategy.We saw a new player like Papago[GPS Booth] also presented there with a girl seating on a Porsche GT3.

Besides that,there is also new idea like Hibikii playing with glitter man instead of girls,but of course they had also place some chics on the booth.For me it seemed to be very cool!I wondered how much they pay for a glitter man standing for an entire day.=P

Picture Gallery
Reminder:Do not redistribute or claim as your own work as these would violate my courtesy.Please respect the respective photographer,frankly I devoted every bit of sweats and flesh to get the photos!Please respect me,or I will not respect you.

Photobucket
Kaspersky Girl.

Photobucket
The PC Gurus,actually there were many of them.I had only manage to take these.

Photobucket
The ATI Ruby,the also dubbed as Most Exposed chics in the fair.

Photobucket
Avira girls,I particularly like this.Sorry for some overexpose as I was too nervous to pick a shorter shutter.

Photobucket
MMORPG Mascots.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Acer girls,seem not bad for me.=)They were more photogenic than others,just my opinion.


Photobucket
Sookyee and her partner.Cute!

Photobucket
Lenovo's representative

Photobucket
Even Alienware was there too!

Photobucket
Alienware is always known for their prestigious chasis built.

Photobucket
Papago Girl,one of the premium.hehe

Photobucket
This girl was an Acer representative,I remembered each time I came,I would have gotten the chance to snap her.Haha


Photobucket
My favourite one,she is an ex Avira girl for the previous fair.But who cares what he works for,she is always adorable.

Photobucket
I guess,he would be the most paid person in the fair,you know.Skinning on glitter and standing there for a whole day is not joke,dont you think so?

Conclusion
Apparently this time,my photography skill has improved a LOT,while the respond of the public is indeed there.But with diminished intention to purchase,this could be the plight for every business especially in these economy turn down.Nevertheless,we are looking forward to the next pc fair to be held on!

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by