Followers

Powered By Blogger
Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Birthday Post

Photobucket
[My birthday hadn't being known by so many people ever,possibly my best birthday I kid you not]

It might sound cheesy to some of you,but I had to write this to record my highest gratitude to all the friends,siblings and my family who paid conscious to this epic celebration of my life.

Yes,I am glad for being borned into this world.Despite the predicaments that I am destined to deal with,the never-ending blames I had wanted to subject to whoever who can explain..Why I am being like this?Why I am borned to a diabetes?Why I could not have a chocolate cake...why I am ....!@#$%^&*

But this mind frame had being expelled from my mind as I truthfully comprehend the meaning of living.And I suggest my meaning of life is very simple and lucid.That would be the goal of archiving my dream,my aspiration,my evolution from within.That I am making my way to tackle problems which baring me towards my dream and so that I could grow for the better.

This post should be made clear enough to myself for what I am pursuing and dealing in my 17 manhood.That you notably find that they are the visions as a living youth.
  • A maintained Health
  • SPM
  • To drive
  • To make myself eligible for the korea 2011/12 scholarship program
  • Read more,widens my mind
  • To pass in my chinese subject,and possibly get an A in add/modern math.

Photobucket
Mum bought me a classic fiction,the inexpensive version of 'The Mystery of Edwin Drood'.

My birthday did not greeted with extravagant presents but things like book,wishes and dance lol.Ya,dance?What was that?I like to credit LiYan for performing the Gee dance infront of me today.Albeit it might not be special for you,but for me it's perfect enough.

While dad and bro sent me their birthday greeting orally and bro with text message.Sensibly,I knew that they are busy at work and study thereby I would be delighted enough either.

Tomorrow will be the Taylor 2010 Accounting Quiz.Good Luck to all the contestants,I would be present tomorrow as well! XD

2 comments:

Shi Wei said...

史凯俊~!!!
happy birthday arr !!

why dont u upload to facebook and tag us ?!

Da Chuan said...

LOL menghow!

''To pass in my chinese subject''

tis 1 reli LMAO xD

add oil ba ;D
ur english r reli so pro GG

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by