Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, April 2, 2010

Life Update

Photobucket

I have been away from blogging for few weeks since the last Sone gathering.Joel has went to Seoul,I have finished my standardized test,my trusty torrent pc went hiccup again and the list goes on.So many of things happened to me in this period of time which I could not afford to write 'em all here.

Well,Joel is apparently having great time in Korea and it could be a million or billions' aspiration to live and study there.Well,I am neither different than anyone,if I were to have this opportunity,I would have made my way to there.

Things weren't to my expectations as I did a mistake which was utterly unbearable for me.I,whose was supposed to get full marks in my book-keeping test end up used the wrong provided paper sheet and succumbed to a 2% deduction.But since quite a number of them are garnering full marks,so I appeared to be more standout among them.

While the worst part-Chinese which I was decidedly flunked all the time didn't happen to be a wonder.But again,somehow I didn't cheat in the exam like the others whom scored.

Tomorrow will be skipping class XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

@@
your sone gathering is wat actually?
personal sone gathering or mysone project?

tzhongyan said...

Lol hard at you,
用错纸!

As usual, I failed my chinese too!

SkyChin said...

@Penguinmok
Both are not same,that was a LYN Sone Gathering.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by