Followers

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, April 29, 2010

Total Disguise

Hello world,the subject you see below is not the Sky whom you knew in person.But a SPM candidate whose obligation to snap such kind of photos.Well,I didn't intend to do these but just for the sake of my SPM assignment wtf.

Like it or not,you had to do without a sense of decisive.

What would make me and you puke by when you get to view these shots
.
Photobucket
Folding blanket?Who the earth used to fold their blanket?You do know that you would have used it again at night,don't you?

Photobucket
Heck,this is not my car but my brother's,so he should wash on his effort.

Photobucket
The picture is snapped when the knife barely touched the tomato.You would find that freaking tomato in my fridge without a flaw.


Photobucket
Mummy's book shelf,and I dont read chinese books.

If you guys were observant,you would notice that I didn't even show a smile in these photo.Here I convey the reason,it's a very simple fact that I don't like to act hypocrite.That's it.

The 'me' should be like this,
Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!
SNSD gives us energy x)

SkyChin said...

Ya.XD

Kim said...

OMG. Sky Chin acts cute!! Haha. :P

Da Chuan said...

LOL AH HOU ACT CUTE AT LAST! xD

GG parents not at home then watch SNSD le xD

Chyan said...

SNSD FTW.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by