Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, April 6, 2011

18



Hey guys,thanks for the overwhelming birthday wishes on FB.I'm deeply touched with the blessings from the friends and acquaintances whom I barely get to reply them 'thanks' in the comment box.

So 18 will be a big leap to freedom and a whole new world of challenges.Today I have finally decided to fill up the form for my SPM reevaluation.Well,to the true of me,I was not happy to the result of 3B in my GCE-O Level.

Thought it was easy for me at first(I thought I'd give in),but I've eventually gave in to my heart.Because I wasn't really convinced to get 3B for GCE-O Level.English is like one of my strong point,and I can't come to be convinced that I didn't do well in that paper.

Although the circumstance may not be really good to me,the chance may be slim.But I decided to give it a try at a dignified manner.Well,if I were to get 3B,I'd like it to be scrutinized for second round,if I were to be mistaken in getting 3B,I'd be really resentful to not get it.That's the saying of me.

Off for that thing,the birthday resolution of me will not be much different from the previous ones.Things may not change,but new elements came in as I grow maturer.

My wishes are
  • To procure scholarship that can allow me to study in KOREA
  • Pray that I could someday ditch Diabetes(Very Slim,hope is there)
  • To do well in my Cambridge A-level,I have nothing more to lose
  • To advance in writing and stuff that pertained to that
  • Nothing more,hope to inspire more about my DREAM in the future.
Today was a really busy day,went through a lot of paperwork and procedures for my SPM reevaluation and LCCI application.Fortunately,since that I'm working here,so things had become much easier to me going around and juggling between my work.

Ultimately,I have nothing more to ask this year,so basically I"ll continue to preoccupy myself with readings and things that will make me a better person.

To be honest,I have went through a lot in the work place and I have now become a much better person.When we look back,the snippets in the memory would serve as the yardstick of our doings in the entire year.For me,I didn't regret for going through the entire 17,not much of regret :)

Lastly,I'd like to once thank my family,the friends for the warm birthday blessings.I will be a better person and a better role model to the younger.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by