Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, April 4, 2011

Place to vent

It spent me sometime to kick in with this post,even now I'm a little bit of lost.I know this should not be a blog post,because it might be terribly discouraging to all.

Well,the first month was really fun for me.I treated there as my second home as I work with all the enthusiasm to the extent that I volunteered to work on the new CHKL site,Library Blog and lots of stuffs that they wouldn't notice.When I mean they wouldn't notice,that saw all the efforts that I've contributed were not appreciated.

By any means,they would always seek me to do more,and assert that you should have done this and that but ironically they do not know anything technically about my importance.They just comprehend that it's very easy to you as you can get it done,and it should be of your field of responsibility.

Not to say,I had tightened my sleeping hours and personal life coming out with these.Lost my life with family,my last 2 months of holiday before kicking in to college life.

Partly having myself being vivaciously passionate in the office isn't enough to change the way others do their part.I had tried working on like no tomorrow,even tried bringing back all the work and responsibility to home as I worked.Consequently I have come to realize that the problem isn't at me,that's because someone is not willing to deliver,and they always seek to evade problems and put you to their work.

Afterall,I did not get anything appreciative in return,but a spit to my generosity.Working in Chong Hwa has given me more than I would imagine,they were practically things that I would never learn in the class.Somehow that let me justify between good and useless deeds.

Mind you,please do not get me wrong.The virtue of appreciative shall not be questioned,we shall not stop advocating good will but in a way that we should justify that our help is not wasted nor exploited.

At the very first place,the very intent of me in bringing all these to ChongHwa was driven by the sense of gratitude.But now,it all seems like I was wrong,in the end of the day the efforts will be of someone's merit who did not contribute at all but by leveraging your effort.That deeply pissed me and stopped me from doing that.

So,I'm done here.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by