Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm craving for iPad2



Well,it broke the norm of me for consecutively coming out with 2 posts in a day.Well to be honest,this post is specially written to appease my previous emotional post.

Basically,I went to 1 Utama with the Mother for movie this afternoon and hung by at the Mac Store.Saw one lady with her children hugging the iPad like cuddling it to suffocation,then I pretended to be interested in the MacBook Pro infront of it.Then it spent like half an hour for the lady and her kids to leave the innocent tablet back to its place.I then thrillingly drifted to the iPad and started to play with it :D

Though I've never touched the iPad 2 beforehand,but the iPad is really awesome and appealed to be my liking.It would be definitely the perfect option to own a tablet made by Apple,I'd say.Partly,I'm writing this post to serve as an antidote for the friends who're craving for iPad2 as me.

I have went through the forum and read a lot of reviews and comments about iPad and iPad 2.There were sayings that you may get bored with the iPad after the first month or something.For that I would say that it's all depended on your own,although iPad may not be the complete alternative to computer,but it's an excellent ebook reader I'd say.

I came to find that it's really sharp and clear when comes to reading on it,it wouldn't be a problem for people who live on books.iPad will definitely appeal as the thing that you can count on as a life companion :)

Furthermore,I have come to find that the accessories are insanely expensive and overpriced.I have once seen a RM3XX chasis sold in the Mac Store.It would be totally absurd for me as do you not know that it would be enough to get you a full fledged Aluminium chasis already(If that were to apply to PC).

For my preference,I would only spare RM200 for both of the Screen Protector and carrying case.It would be totally out of my spending to own a RM3XX chasis lol.

The most part that concerns me is the date when the iPad2 comes to Malaysia.Let's hope it will be April,so that I can get it in the Birthday month <3

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by