Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, April 30, 2011

iPad 2. Beautiful piece.

Photobucket
After the much anticipated iPad 2 that I had been longing for the past 2 months,it has finally come to the shore of Malaysia yesterday.By any cost,I would not be given any tolerance to not own it either.So I woke up in the early morning and queued at 1 Utama's Mac City with all the patience and perseverance.

The crowd was overwhelming to the extent that the line could be made looping back to the front again.After a painstaking 3 hours,I have finally queued to the entrance of the store and finally managed to get my foot infront of the counter and walked away with the iPad 2.Some turn down part was the white and 3G units were sold off and I could only walk away with the black unit.

At the end of the day,I settled down with the black 16GB Wifi model with all the sweats and tears.

Photobucket

For some reason,it rendered me a long course to procure the iPad 2 even after I have purchased it.

Photobucket
Above is a proof of tweet which I tweeted live for the incident.

The staff there spent time sacrificing 8 pieces of screen protectors to get my iPad sticked with no screen bubbles.It was due to the entire batch of SGP screen protectors were all defected and they finally resorted to replace me with another cheaper (Mocran)variant which was 99 compared to my existing choice priced at 149.Then, I was refunded with the advance fund too.

If I were to count in every pieces they used there,they would have spent equally to what I paid for an iPad merely by their trial and errors.

The iPad 2 is my first product from Apple,so everything is new to me.At first sight,the iOS is really fast and beautiful when comes to UI and its scalability.

Photobucket
The on screen keyboard is really fast and tactical albeit it's presented in a virtual way.Typing can be a really excellent experience with its 1:1 key size,I'm adored with the fast spell check dictionary and correction by simply hitting the space key.One word,Beautiful!

Photobucket
The screen is incredibly sharp and has a great viewing angle.I'm so delighted with the IPS panel with all the vibrant color reproduction,soshi videos can be uplifted to another perspective of eyegasm lol.

Photobucket
I was amazed with all iTunes can do,it can retrieve the highest quality of album cover whenever I drag in songs into my device.Song and album info are pretty accurate as all the iPod users are appealed to.

Items included in package
Photobucket
By right,I should have put out this at the beginning of the post anyway let's get to the point.The iPad 2 comes with no redundant things,you only get the adapter and cable in the package.Other than the quick guide booklet,there's no manual or CD provided as Apple would assume everyone'a having a broadband at home lmao.

Photobucket
iBook is the most crucial part of iPad.It came prompting me at the first page when I got to register my account in the App Store.Well,I downloaded the Royal Booklet of the Prince William's Wedding and had some pleasure reading on it :)

Photobucket
The sound is really amazing as I plug in my pair of Timbre headphones listening to it.HD videos play smoothly on it.There's no additional equaliser you can customize on the iPad because Apple had tuned the sweetest point of sound for us.I'm really in love with the screen seriously.


Photobucket
As for the carrying case,I didn't opt to buy from the mac store as it would be really expensive to me.Got this PVC leather carrying case at LYP the next day for 55 and it fits my iPad well with some minimal drawbacks only.The only thing I find is the case is not tailored for back camera thus I couldn't take picture with the case on my device.

There's too much of details I have yet emphasized,but definitely have no regret getting the iPad.It's the best tablet I have ever used,no bluff.Will update you all with my experience from time to time.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by