Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bad Days

Haizzz..God Damnit!This week things are not as smooth as i want,btw i manage to make a DVD article for studio only and received my .net domain from N4me.Perhaps these are only the things which can consider as a consolation for me.Otherwise,all bad things was coming to me these days.

My Result Sheet Calculation
[As posted on my blog before]This favour brought AKA big trouble to me as i need to go here & go there to find back the physical examination letter and even have to find the Study of Dean for signature also.Damn Troublesome,which takes about 3days to complete this Fucking Favour which involving those Death Rules.But finally,they promised to return the marks for the 2nd semester exam marks redemption.

Anti-Body Injection
This week was our class' turns for the injection.So in monday went for the injection,the effects was a BIG significant, Really.My Left hand had a massive pain due to the injection deepness and was abit fever theseday.Fortunately,I drank a can of Angelia Shandy which give me a fresh splash and managed to cool down the body's heat effectively.Thanks to Beers!







My Creative Zen's Death
In thesedays are so hetic,when night I decided to have a pleasure rest on my bed with my music player that time.Who knows why the God is so Fair,my Creative Zen Hangs and remains unresponsive after a reset also.Damn,that time i have to blame who?Just Speechless...everything let me down also.Now just intend to send it back to RMA for further solution.=_=

[Sorry no picture for this cuz too lazy to snapshots again,but its nothing interesting with its death bodies]

Maths Exam
This week did not managed to perform well in my maths exam,the most guilty things is i used to see wrong the question although i know how to solve it.And dunno will get how much % becuz of my mistakes.Haizz...Fuck it!

Breath in some fresh air,Utters!:"This world is So Great"Obviously,This world is really unfair for certain ones.Zzzz..

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by