Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, June 30, 2008

SoreThroats Day














Oh God dammit,today after awaken.I felt very uncomfort on my own throat,it truly debilitate my whole day activities.Even today,talking with friends and shouting are also a probelms.And when i disgorge out the sore,the yellowish liquid cautioned me that im a kind of serious condition now.

So after finish school,I immediatly went to the Pharmacy to buy the Strephsils.Oh Fuck it!Not cheap u know?A flu will costs you a bang of rm2.70x2 packets.Haizz...my wallet gets thirsty again and again..Fortunately,condition are getting better now,less pain significantly.I guess will have a sweet dream tonight.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by