Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, June 21, 2008

Taken my academy result sheet

Jazz Musics...
Mild Mood on the morning...Its great to have such a fun days for my saturday.=D

Oh fuck! Today its a good day actually,but my damn A$ form teacher spoiled the whole day.Becuz of we're form3 students,so we dont require to ask our parent to come.But certain students who get an"Exceptional"ones will force to come.

Minewhile,today we're still continued to attend but 9.40 will be the time of finishing school.So now alrdy 9.30,then im too excited,so keep take the phone out to see the clock actually,but the darn teacher said at class cannot take out Handphone,Oh What the fuck is that?"Is that your dog head is just obeying those fucking school laws only"?Then she took away my handphone,and said will return to us by monday.That time not only me kena "cari susah",many of students will also make a call when near to the time of finish school.So what can i do?I just remain spechless to such of people who deserves such a brainless.

Cause of that,i have to wait my mum beside the basketball court becuz dont have a phone to communicate also.Darn her,she didn't think before the fact when she do a certain things,this kind of teacher is not worth for a Respect and Obey also.


My Result












64.2% actually is count wrong due to the "blur blur"teacher who key in the academy marks,this is cause by my Jasmani class didnt count in,so is written zero in the paper.But she should not count in also.Now i have lost about 2% due to his apparently blur blur error and her working attitude.So for my form teacher,u have thrown your great impression for me and now is too late alrdy.Zzz

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by