Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, February 16, 2009

Buy my CD!! Please!It's not expensive,RM6 respectively! UPDATED! 21th

After a long anticipations,tears,sweats,and courages poured into this plan.Today I'm finally able to come out and priding with the CD.Yupe,still remember the Story of Retard?It was incur by my tendency of doing this work also,long long story la.In simple way,I'd sacrificed a lot lot lot*cramping on* for this project.

Production is not easy at all,besides making autorun scripts,compiling the contents list,designing the covers,making the menu page and also running around to seek for resources like CD Sheets as well as finding color printings[Could not find any lower price at last,so plan is canceled),using black and white[5cent per page] method instead.Here,would like thank my dad for driving me to tesco to buy the cdsheets.XD

In my initiative releases of this "Product",I've only produced the 10th CDs for the first batch.2nd batch will varies depends on the sales performance.Thus,I hope would be an encouraging one PLEASE!HAHA

Photobucket
Cut and Trimming from the freshly printed layout is also a test of your skill.OMG,spent 10mins for 5 completed sheets only.How I'm going to complete the rest of 50sheets?==

Photobucket
Averagely, 5minutes per disc in production,I've produced the first 10 CDs to test out the response and adoptions of school markets.=) Play safe instead of getting bankrupt later!

Photobucket
Limited 10pcs of the first batch is here,grab yours now!Rm6 only!

"Made by Professional,Made for Professional"
Our product's slogan!

In order to please my RM300 liability of charity funds,I have to try whatever way to achieve that figure.Begging people is always not the better way,why not find the money yourself right?=)My 2cents!

Regards of the futureproof of this product,I am being pretty optimistic of the sales performance as well as the way to fame in conjunction of raising funds.How vivid is my idea huh?

UPDATE 21th February 2009
Since monday until now,the sales has been increasingly shown out.

Monday:Received several criticizes from the public regards my ineffective promotion way and lack of contents.

Tuesday:I worked out with another new revision for the CD,added with much more programs such as Password Retrievers,Portable Applications and some others miscellaneous.Besides,came out with a proper catalog for easier and more perspective way in raising sales.

Wednesday:Convinced my english teacher-Ms Tania to buy that.Frankly,this is my most priding sale.Because you know Tania would also give her face to me.Also,I gave her my contact number for future sales and technical support.Didn't this is Me?Haha

Photobucket

Thursday:The sales was begin to increase to 4 pieces today,I'm amazed with the result.

Friday:In conjunction with the computer society day,I took a chance to promote my cd and managed to received 5 orders respectively from the members.No doubt that today is the best sales I ever had.

Saturday:Managed to sold off 5 discs including one from my new agent-Souldchild which received commision from that sales.Hmmm..Not bad huh?Hehe..Derrick also bought my CD.So what are you waiting for then?

Photobucket
Derrick will be fucking going back to Deutschland,so today his shown will be his last in chonghwa.In conjunction with his visit,we took a photo here to encourage people to donate.*Lingering on that CD and $*

Sooner I will write something more detail about him,as he will be coming to my house once again to dine with my family for the goddamn leave yet.

Basically,the sales performance has been rising from day to day,I was consolated with the result.At least,my work did not waste.Managed to raise RM183 and sold off 27 pieces of "Freeware for Dumbies" currently.Once again,I would like to thank the donaters for their contribution.

More information will be posted soon!Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Da Chuan said...

lol menghow..
u jiayou bah..
u only need to sell 50CD..lol xD

Anonymous said...

Thanks dude, I will send you a present when I am in Deutchland. Your dick is fascinating,I love it, maybe i can help you promote it. Meatloaf...

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by