Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First time in cooperating together.

Photobucket

Today is our very first presentation for Geography Subject,we're Group 2.This time,I think we made a great job.Besides managed to amused the audience,we're able to deliver all the important points which based on the syllabus indeed.For instances,we spent over some time in marking up some important points with red color font.

Here,I would like to underscore our respectful producer which was working in behind,

Scripts and Contents:SkyChin[Can I underscore myself?If no,just ignore this phrase XD]

Sounds and Effects:Alexander[My career working mate,which also an organ enthusiast I guess]

Speeches:Wei Hong,Me lor.=)

Aide:Zi Cheng[Also an important role in this presentation]

Camera Shooting:Chin Yen[Thanks to him despite the photo is quite blurrish but I know it's not easy to shoot in dark conditions]

SnapShots from Chin Yen

Photobucket
I was giving an initiative speech before the presentation begins.

Photobucket
Wei Hong role in taking turns of me.


Photobucket
"Lecturer" was drinking his water while his partner taken his role.

Photobucket
Audience was amused by our perfect speeches!=)


Photobucket
My butt shot also want,nvm la..I wont mind of it..XD

Photobucket
We were addressing some technical problems like projector connectivities as well as finding a replacement for the absent of microphone.Finally,we end up the speeches with our voice..I mean..without the little "black stick".*Sigh*

Conclusion
Overall I think the "show" was awesome,I hoped that school will change off the projector's lamp as it's pretty dull for basic presentation.Perhaps school did not maintain the conference room's facilities.In this regards,I hope that there will be more chances to work together with our classmates in the upcoming months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude it is fantastic, but why are your pictures so poor.

SkyChin said...

Oh,that were because my friend was using his camera phone for the snapping job.More over,it's in dark situation,so visual may be much blur and shaky.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by