Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, February 28, 2009

Farewell hangout with Derrick today!

Photobucket
[Picture taken in Railway Station-Terminal Putra]

Been very busy for examinations over the past couple of days,today finally can hangout!You know,my studio and blog were left abandoned.Here,I would like to confess over to the readers which I'm sorry for not updating it.

This is not the first time nor second I'm posting regards with Derrick's hangout.But this will literally be the last for him in MY and the next hangout would be probably a long way to anticipate.As Derrick will be on Germany for 4-5years.

Today we went for movie,meal,karaoke.With conjunction of my school standardised test,I finish the class at 9.45am respectively.Derrick then came to school and we took a cab and went to Pavilion.Forget to mention that Yee Mun and Patricia were following along,we had a meal at Pavilion Sushi Shop,I dare not write the name here as it's not sushi king,have no idea of the restaurant name alrdy.HAHA

After that,Yee Mun recommended us a very stupid and ridiculous movie called"Love Matters".Believe me,do not ever and need not watch this STUPID movie.It's really useless,despite part of the casting jobs were done in my school,CHKL.(I'm glad to see my own school appears in the cinema),perhaps this is only the consolation for paying off RM12 to watch rubbishes.*SUPER NOD*

Thereby the finish of movie,we then went to GreenBox Karaoke for singing.This time,both of us had coordinated well in singing.Lee Shen Jie's songs were able to be sang well without any shaky voices.I guess we're improved to an existence alrdy.*Cheers with Derrick*

Photobucket
[Both getting high in GreenBox]

At night,Derrick dined with me and my dad.I guess,this would be the last and the warmest dinner I ever had in 2009.Because Derrick is going to leave,but surprisingly I dont have the feelings of farewell.Perhaps internet is a perfect medium for us,as distance is not the barrier in friendships.I could still talk and laugh with him via Skype or WLM.And that night was my first time in picking foods for people,not even my best friends,Derrick would be the first one.=)

Photobucket
[Posing for the last dinner with Derrick before he leaves MY]

The next day morning[Which is now],I and Derrick were doing a super lame thing.We chat with IM even just beneath a same house,less than 2metres.Hahaha..I and Derrick were typing all the long instead of speaking it out.It might be our orientation when Derrick is in Germany XD.

Photobucket
[Derrick's walk in the garden]

I even bring Derrick to a garden which near with my house,I want Derrick to know more about us.For instance,my daily routine,my favourite foods,and etc.Afternoon,we went for Bak Kut Teh at Jalan Ipoh,thus the best damn perfect food you may find in the town.XD...

Photobucket
We both using the same pattern pouch,which bought in S&J shop.Haha

Lastly,I dont have a conclusion here as our relation would still have a long journey to go.Like,Derrick's journey to Germany will serve as the begining part of our relation,I'm looking forward to his life in Deutschland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much skychin, you are really my best buddy, you are a true friend. I am leaving, but I am not sad, cause there is something called internet, we could keep in touch. In the future we might stand a chance to study together, and be a lame version or Harold and Kumar. So work hard to accomplish your dreams. All the best to you. By the way, nice meeting you father, thanks for the hospitality, see you on IM.

SkyChin said...

Haha,yupe my pleasure here.Surely we"ll keep in touch on IM,I'm looking forward to you.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by