Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, February 1, 2009

I cook you,You cookie me.=)

January are mostly bad things abounding me,now February is a great start of everything .Today is the 1st of February,I got my new phone here and it's a good news for me finally.Besides losing my Uncle last month,I guess I'd forgotten to tell you that I was also lost my phone.

Photobucket
Forget about that phone which had served me for 5 yrs since of my primary school days.Yesterday I and Derrick went to LYP again to "fetch" the phone and my sim card as well.Sadly,I had got a penalty of Rm10 for the new sim card cause by my reckless.But it's OK,what I concern for the utmost would be my existing number,dont say Rm10?Rm100?I would pay for it..if they urge for.

After that,I then walked in the LG store to fetch my Cookie.That's why I decorated my post header with that title....Cookieee.Without any hard or keen bargain,Rm850?I then quickly agreed and bought to home.Besides that,I and Derrick enjoyed the first touch and first call at Starbuck.Derrick had granted the virgin call from my Cookie,while my virgin SMS had gave to my dad's phone.Sounds silly huh?But I think it's sweet for me and the Cookie.

Photobucket
This is a Chinese New Year Performances held at Times Square yesterday,we hung on a while for that.

All of the main courses regard of my purchases of Cookie is over,Now for the Dessert!Obviously,everyone would know that Dessert is an incarnation of Sweet/Gorgeous pertinent.Now let's look in detail for the Cookie..

Photobucket
Cookie is all about touch and senses,my first touch on that chic is simply sheer and pleasurable.A silky touch would be enough to shake or navigate the menu.Ya,it's true!

Photobucket
A cute phone without an exuberant wallpaper is always a lack of perfection.Tracy's picture being perfectly suits my Cookie.

More detailed shots are here,

Photobucket
While I bought a Brown-Cookie pouch in order to suits my phone.The back is embedded with a very basic 3.0 Megapixels CMOS lens.Which is not sufficient for such blogger like me,A590IS is still my best lover in that case.=)

Photobucket
A really practical macro shot on the cookie,the 3 buttons serve for multiple functions clicks which may vary in different situations.

Photobucket
This one is not the spokesperson nor ambassador of Cookie,yet it's the true story User of this baby.Thus,whipped out his hand to show a satisfaction pertaining for the god damn sake.


Photobucket
The picture which interprets you that Cookie had met his owner and found its accommodations.How cool is this huh?=)

Lastly I would like to thank my dad for the gift,and I guess you guys would not wish to know who's paying for that Cookie.Haahaha

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by