Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, February 8, 2009

Got my first Ubuntu Server 8.1 Edition!

Guess what?It's showoff category again,*Ahem..a little cough here*..I mean this post.

Few days ago,I've received my schedule ubuntu CDs requests.I think this could be the 3rd or 4th times.But since it's free,so how cool is this?Going to install right on my old desktop I guess.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Server Edition huh?Hehe..really never use before of that.Will try it sooner!=)While regards of the stickers,I really run out of idea in sticking them to anywhere.Maybe refrigerator?LCD TV?Or toilet?Hahaaahaha..Of course Not!Will keep them first,or you guys reader want the stickers?Do not hesitate to ask from me hor,I got tons of them here[Since my 1st parcel from Ubuntu].XD

Honestly,free stuffs sometimes may be awesome!Ubuntu is a really wonderful OS packed with tons of eye candies-desktop effects as well as prestigious freewares.For instances,Firefox,Pidgin,GIMP and more!You would not regret after install into your pc,maybe it could act as your secondary OS.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by