Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy right now..

Photobucket

This week is being very hectic,besides suffering for Insomnia(sleeps for only 5hours daily) these day,did errors in my account test,feel like want to hit myself,sum wrongly in the Trading Account(Less I did with Add=.=).So finally ended up with zero la. I think..haizz

While been very busy for NUT meeting as well as the society's affairs.Felt sulk for my past,I should have learned php earlier..should I?Now have to fritter off the time for PHP tutorials,have to learn hard in theseday.By the way,fortunately Kelvin may assist us in this team,feel sorry for my unprofessioness.

Thankfully,I had finished my science resit test yesterday.Moment,geography and add math tests are the remains.Sorry for not updating my studio and the blog as well,I"ll appease you guys for sure after I have had deal with these favors.

SkyChin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you should catch some sleep, It could badly hurt you. Haha.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by