Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pikom 2009 PC FAIR I!

The long-anticipated PC FAIR has came again,this time is much fun and better because I went with my sifu.Describing that his identity has to be kept secret,so I couldn't bare out his name here,but for someone which close to him, they"ll surely know which one I'm actually talking about.

What's fun is not refering to the PC FAIR's booth,as we actualize that it's lack of the speaker's booth,while the booths are unorganized,they did not classify the products' genre and everything is complexified.

Visitors' buying power is conform with the recent economy situation,thus people are thrifty and budget-minded in every little purchase.Promoters and salespersons were having a hard time in convincing and persuading them.My experience,I was harassed by a Chinna-ITIK brand PSU salesman,he was being very forcible and behaved unpleasantly in forcing me to buy his PSU,while a P1 Wimax salesperson confronted us for his package,we literally refuse them by telling we're living in Sarawak!HAHAHA..There is no P1 coverage..didn't he know that?

Besides,we're busy stalking and engrossing photos for the readers there,"sifu" advocated his prowess PR skill to convince the girls.HAHA..while I'm following his epic demonstration later.Being forgetful to underscore that,RayChee was following within too,he acted as our assistant in carrying brochures.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Multi displays in panoramic view,I guess we'd witnessed in the previous PC GURU?But then,why they being using the recycle ideas.

Photobucket
Stupid Intel Quiz was damn easy you know?They're only asking for compliment questions.

Photobucket
K-One GPS hung on the glass.


Photobucket
Absolute crowd,conjesting and flooded!

In before proceed to the babes part,I would like write more in regards of how we attain the shots.Frankly,it's not easy and was a serious business.Thanks to "sifu" here,he urged me to be more confident and gutty to confront babes,we managed to engross the PC FAIR's flagships and some promoters.For some discerned readers who had seen the previous PC FAIR post,you guys must have know who had being motivated me throughout the cloud.

5
4
3
2
1

SHOW TIME!

Photobucket
Toshiba's Promoter

Photobucket
Lenovo's Babes,these are models!I like the right one!Appeared on CHIP magazine before *woot*=)

Photobucket
The also Lenovo's Babes,they employed many girls this time.
Photobucket
Samsung's babes are perceived as the nominal standards of PC FAIR babes.Which is the REQUIREMENT to retain the quality.


Photobucket
Panasonic Lumix's babes,H3,H2,and H1!XD

Photobucket
Supplement shot for the lady.=)

Photobucket
This is what I call cuttie!=) From Asus..

Photobucket
Babes from Kingsoft,not disappointing huh?Obviously,the center one is the flagship!=)

Photobucket
Spokeperson,from ruSony booth.


Photobucket
Maxis Iphone Promoter.

Photobucket
Umobile's representative


Photobucket
PC Gurus =)

Photobucket
RuSony Spokesperson.

From the others
Photobucket
Credit to darkcursed

Photobucket
Credit to juniorkirk


Photobucket
Credit to ament


Photobucket
Credit to Ewin

Photobucket
Credit to surfloft


Photobucket
Credit to aron1

Conclusion

Despite the absent of both tracy and eva,the pc fair would still remain attentive.By the way,the management of the organizer were not in welcomed by me personally,for instance the lack of speaker's booth and some manufacturer like Altec Langsing,Edifier and more..Honestly,crowd were much less opposed to the previous one.I think Pikom would seek for a room to improve.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a notepad from pcguru :p

SkyChin said...

I got the notepad and a pen too.=)

Ben said...

We at Surfloft do not mind having our pictures posted up by other respected bloggers. However, please atleast correctly address our name. We notice that you wrote floft(the second last pic) instead of Surfloft.

Thanks.

SkyChin said...

Thank you for the retification,I"ll correct it now.=)

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by