Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Foul!

Are you fouled?I mean.....*staring with conspiracies* by me?XD

Actually in this morning,I was prepare to embrace the April Foul with no idea,but coincidentally I was idealized by the hitz.fm gotcha team,thus they are hosting a prank call program every morning.

Later,I came out with an idea of pranking the computer class teacher.Yeah!The right person,perceived by everyone!She oftenly pin points and finding faults within me.So today is the best opportunity to REVENGE!I will be going to "gotcha" her right after the second recess.

So right on the second recess,I was pretending to face a problem with the computer."I have a problem here with the pc,Teacher could you just come to have a glimpse?"Wited me.I know and everyone knew,she's a very arrogant and granted taker.She always finds fault of me,when I did something wrong,she will catapults it to everyone.You know,this is what we call kids minded teacher,they easily get amused with some"sweet" gimmick.=D

Photobucket

Here is the same way,she was incline and delighted with my words.She then quickly came to my place in the meantime of teaching.Then I lied to her that the pc was locked and quite troublesome,what exactly expected,she moved the mouse over the login box and enter the passwords.

That time,I silently went to her back,and tickled her,uttering"GOTCHA!!!!!"She was shocked and embarrassed,she did not knew that what's happening!In the state of being emberassed,the whole class clapped hand for my grandeur actions!She was emberassed to death,in the other hand we're cheering and exalted!This time,I'm the hero once again!XD

Prank your friends with this way,Not bad huh?I would not mind of copycats!As long it's fun!

Insist the background image and an input box with the page.Remember to overlap the login box with the real login tab.That's all!

""


Kindly leave your comments here,I"ll fervidly reply your view.XD

8 comments:

kel said...

with some last minute touch ups xD

SkyChin said...

Haha,you are?"im" is from where?

kel said...

== kelvin here

SkyChin said...

LOL,I thought u're on the Imspiration.net?

Anonymous said...

Good job boss.
I would like to see your teacher expression at that time lol.
Happy april fool xD.

Martin Dreamz said...

lol u sure are funny.

美人鱼 said...

一個字:屌

SkyChin said...

I take it as a compliment.=D

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by