Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, April 6, 2009

Not far to turn 18!

Obviously today is my birthday,April of 6th!!!As usual this year,not much presents received,my bro,dad give me cash as present.But for myself,it's much for my birthday wishes,alot of anticipations underneath my dream.Not going to write about what had happened throughout the entire day,It's not a diary entry!You know...this is a birthday post!*Wited out in fervid*XD

Photobucket

16
The age of 16 would be eligible in taking part time job!*Hyped*

Wish List
1.Canon EOS 1000D,funding!
2.I wish to be a corpulent,wish to be muscular,hunk..that's why training with chrome.Obese me!!!
3.Aiming for distinctive english,despite I had been improved alot from the couple of years,but I wish to post the next level of excellence.Improve for speak out and authoring!
4.Less or better NO acnes and pores,spent alot of $ in facial products,I wish I were got none of pimples.Could anyone grant me a chance?
5.Further my studio's route with new ideas and supports
6.Get to know fancy chics or females!Yeah,that's what I'm desperate for the utmost.
7.To be heathly and regulated blood sugars.


I wish to turn adult,wish to be a journalist,I wish to drive,have an love affair,monetizing money.........and much more.I guess it's useless to dictate them here since it's not in fullfilled.

Most of all,thanks to the wishes and regards from everyone,I'm having a delightful birthday!

Your lovely,
SkyChin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
-[阿包]- said...

hey..
hapi belated b'day ya..

風与霧 said...

Happy belated birthday ^^

Anonymous said...

At least not the last one to said "happy birthday skychin". xD

Happy sweet sixteen sky.
=)

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by