Followers

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life Update

I know I should be constantly writing posts,but this week is damn hectic for me.Resuming school from a standstill is definitely crazy,a huge pile of homework were bogging me down theseday.Especially book keep,one question could spend me 1hour+ to complete,and add math is getting harder now,tomorrow is going to miss another class again.

Off here,my life is getting better now,at least it's more like Life.Interpersonal hatred in school life is really fed up,I don't want to elucidate who was in grudges with me,but since now I am merely not in the game now.They wanted to play,I am definitely not going to roll into it again.

If you tend to be pretentious,then you would have been living in lies.Lying about your own is not going to make you any greater,it's just a matter of hypocrisy.

Tomorrow I will be going to the hospital again,so fast 3 months passed away,and now it's my schedule check again.

Lastly message for the concern of the recent plight of haiti,kindly join this FB group in order to support the Haiti foundation charity.



Facebook Disaster Relief Club
http://www.facebook.com/DisasterRelief#/DisasterRelief?v=wall

Further info about donation in form of $,for those who are 'lich'

Well,good night.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by