Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, January 24, 2010

My nitro!

I think I have to continue telling the thing happened at this friday.Yeah, I went to hospital for schedule appointment that day.Obviously all the patients there are diabetes,since friday is a diabetes meet in the pediatric clinic.

There,we had never been that friendlier before as normally I will just sit there waiting for my turn and busy dealing with my laptop/mp3 player.That morning,a parent of a patient also,drove us out for TT and we talked about our condition..a lot.More,I have also met an Indian man which is around 21yr old,he is now furthering his study at New Zealand,and in the coming years you would have pronounced him a doctor.He comes back for appointment for every 6 months according to his mother,we talked about each other there.

This truly reminds me of how am I so eager to be a doctor when I was ill last time,and he's got a very bright model for everyone of us there.Who said diabetes are different?We are bond to be stronger and more endured when comes to pursuing dream.I was so damn enlightened by him,his success is definitely going to light up my doubt in the past.Of course I am not going to be a doctor,but at least it does strengthen my will power to success in my lifetime IT career.

For those who are so anxious of why am I so envied of him, please check out his facebook.

FYI,He's call Desh,look very decent also.

Now on a much relax thing here,I tried making my very own DIY lens hood,but this is a paper made one,when you lost it,you"ll just need to print another out,cool!I found cutboard can be very useful and not only limited on replica models.You can produce lens hood also!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Picture IQ was not that great as I took them with my phone.Know what? My PnS camera is given to my brother already.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by