Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh!



Today the Oh! MTV has been unveiled,and I cant help watching it for the whole day.Seriously,it's so contagious and I am succumbed to Oh's poison! XD

I like particularly sica's slowpoke,and yoona's impostor,what a great ending.Compared to Genie,the choreograph is rather diversified and bond to make a big limelight!Yeah..SNSD hwaiting!The also SNSD first trial in cheerleader theme,Oh! will be officially launch on tomorrow,cant wait to receive my pre ordered CD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

w00t!

Oh~oh~oh~oh~ppa~reul~saranghae~

I should've born 2 years earlier for them to call me oppa. XD

SkyChin said...

@Joel
Mani Mani eh!

Nola,u try to think,taeyeon/hyoyeon how many year old also.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by