Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Experience.

Photobucket

A whole week bottled with excitement and tension,I feel like a brilliant nightmare.From that very moment I got into the final session of elocution contest,to that moment I learnt how to stand on the stage.Now,I am totally a different person with courage.And theseday,they felt like months to me,and it was so fresh to me,that moment I got into the final.

Ya,you know that it wouldn't sound good with this kind of opening words,I made mistakes in today's competition.It was pretty inconceivable that I would forget that lines,which I had not been missing out during the moment I spent practicing.But to share my experience,talking infront of the class,mirror,your pet whatsoever are different story than talking on the stage.Since it's my first attempt,so I would not surprise that odd things might happen.

But on the bright side,I managed to finish my speech as it's considered very fortunate to me when I am compared to a rather pathetic contestant whose forgot her speech almost entirely,when she tried to continue with a single line,hence she forgot the next line.That moment is so awful to her and every contestants sitting on the chair praying for bless,because we totally understand the odd of being contested on the stage.

Which made me vehemently detest to the people who clap hands depriving people when you are having circumstance to deliver your speech,they wouldn't know how painstaking is standing on the stage,fiddling with tensions and coverage to speak there.Heck they wouldn't know!

If you are so against people up there,why dont you just come up and speak better than us wth?I bet you would even just scare your pants off before you get on the stage,yet on the middle way climing the stair =P

Today,I finally made myself an idea that how do people feel when talking on the stage.He/She has to fiddle with numerous factors like tensions,preparations,confidence and courage,and I would say it's not easy..at all.So please,it's so cruel to discourage people on the stage,this is tantamount to killing that person with a sharp knife,and that wound will span a decades or more,and would not never end eternally.

Photobucket

But during my entire preparation for this competiton,there are 2 persons that I would like to pay my highest appreciation to them.They helped me alot,to listen to me,and rectify my mistakes.

Ms Shirley Ong and Jason are the two persons helped me during the entire preparation,which complemented everything other than the runners up.

I have learnt a lot,that we have no tolerance to pause now,many things are still rivaling us.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by