Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, March 21, 2010

LYN Sone Gathering


[There is a typo up there for the date,should be the month of March]

Yesterday we had a small gathering of exactly 9 dudes at Korean Village that it was such a coincidence that we are 9 because of the existence of 9 girls in the members including an uninvited guest(My sifu) whose perfected the 9.


Initially we stopped waiting for the others at Old town restaurant,for time being Joel took out his videos collection and impressed all of us.Joel is the one who can continue to download kpop videos regardless how slow his line gets capped,while Alex brought a massive 1.5TB ext HDD to leech the whole thing.Sadly,he had to rush to his annual dinner at 7pm,therefore he did not manage to copy the whole thing.


My first time coming to a Korean restaurant,and I kid you not that their foods are perfectly spicy we kept drinking water while having the meal.But their food is pretty healthy as there are less oils used in the cooking.


Later,we were spazzing on the road with HD kpop videos and Joel had a talent for not crashing his car when get amused with these eye candies.

As soon as I reached home,I had to rush to another guarding session held in the Cheras IPA.Happened to a sleepless night to me,and I finally went home at 8am and literally lied on the bed and sleep until 1pm.Though,it's not enough for me,the fatigues are still coursing in my blood.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by