Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It nearly kills me..

Good day guys,the title written above is not about a narrow car accident or whatsoever that could really kill.But well,it's no different which my drugs(Insulin) had ran out yesterday night-When I was walking upstair to the little fridge inside my room to find supply of the drugs.And I was shocked that the supplies had ran out prior to my next appointment,I hadn't experience such kind of situation before.

You would know that living without the reliance of drugs is tantamount to killing me.More,it frightened me even more when my very last tube of drug depleted on the way I discovered this when I was injecting for my dinner last night.Not even enough to suffice my dinner's dose,I was wtf and pondered at the needle.

I need 6units more to cater for my carbohydrates exchange,priestly I tried to pump out the very last drops from other depleted cartridges,and Yeah...it barely sufficient to pump out the 6 clicks and finally it jammed out the way.I was saved,momentarily!

When things evened out,I quickly went to check out my medicine slip,which stated another return for supply.OMG,I should have taken my second supply of medicine a couple of weeks earlier.Thus what brought me to the hospital and dad's office today,else I would have died because of that..not even a meal more.

Right now,I have absolutely gotten(I wouldn't here,if not) my supply and stucked at my dad's office as he has to travel twice in order to send me home.So end up dropping me at his office,and explained why I had to make use of my time here,and luckily it's got an internet at the office.Though I had to be very grateful that I could inject and surf at the office now regardless how cruel that its management blocked the usage for downloading mp3 for the time being I was attempting to download Run Devil Run by -Black Soshi New Song.I could still spend time reading fiction and reply to the forum,lest I would have bored to death.

To the fact that,I can breathe a sigh of relief as my infamous life reliance would be the drugs and Internet!I am breathing now as the 2 are existing now,couldn't afford to be that forgetful again.In both ways,it sustains and kills me.

2 comments:

tzhongyan said...

Life's short, play more =)

SkyChin said...

The question throws to play what?=P

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by