Followers

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, March 18, 2010

I live a rural country.

Photobucket

You know Malaysia,yes I did point my country out.. here has their very own definition for power failure.

Breakdown-This does not require any notices at all,they may turn off the switch whenever they wanted.Yet,they often prefer this way to interupt us!Without any consent from us,even you are on the way flashing your BIOS,phone,gadgets,they wont care.

Shutdown-This action has to be done prior to our knowledge but not for our consent.

When you are attend your complain to their operator,they would read out the same thing that sticked on their operator desk.
  1. Actually,we had numerous cases that similar to your case.Thus,you are not the one,do not make noise.
  2. We are working on it,'itu technical shutdown/breakdown'.Here's the place they substitute their very own defined-term here.
  3. We understand your problem....but please be patient.#$%^&*(
You know this would not be my first time complaining and expressing my anger at them,I even experienced an awful experience of burnt electrical applicants because of their incompetence.Mind if you are interested,kindly click into this post.

Since they often do these things to freak us out,so I wouldn't surprise that there will be a power shutdown/breakdown whatsoever you want to dispute.But it really kicked my ass when they chosen the time I was camping for RDR MTV release,and they deliberately 'cut' my steam wtf.

The abrupt blackout sent me into a very furious situation when I was on the way watching RDR that time.Heck,why did they pick 11pm?

The same way as you do to your mother when she was watching Hokkien program and you went infront to block her sight,not to say turn off that television.I bet she would freak the out of you!When you turn off the light when one was bathing inside,how would he do to you?

As attempt to detest TNB,I would like you guys to post in the comment box

I hate you 1
I hate you 2
....
.
.
.
.
.
I hate you 10
I hate you 11!

If you are on my side and had the same experience as mine,do these with me!

Lastly,dont forget to chill out with this little video after you did so.=D

6 comments:

SkyChin said...

I hate you 1 !

Anonymous said...

lolz
luckily my area din hav such problem when i watchin RDR MTV at 12am.
if not im gonna to whack the comp ==
besides dat, RDR MTV WAS AMAZING!!

Anonymous said...

i hate you tnb 2?

SkyChin said...

@penguinmok
Aint of your computer's fault,it's fxxking TNB's fault.Should whack TNB!

tzhongyan said...

O..
That day we had power failure from 11pm until the next day i went to school, they havent fix it yet.

The girls' moves is hot!

SkyChin said...

@TZY
Of course the girls are hot,explains why I am so hooked to them.

Btw,dont forget to post

I hate you N !

I need your support.=D

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by