Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Breeze of freedom,momentarily.


I'd sort of start this post with this delightful photo,to really convey you the atmosphere of my mind now.Yes,relief,ambitiousness are hovering over my mind,just had lunch with my family at 1Utama this afternoon,soon after I underwent my last mid term paper,History(Which I decidedly flunk for it =P).Btw,add math is considerably easier for everyone,let's hope that I could pass over it.

As for the stereotype of people,I definitely don't need to rant over the misery of that exam week,since we have had get through these now.

We then went to IKEA for leisure shopping and I got my dad a classic clock and myself a small table.Now,I can place my lappie on it instead on the bed do my bed surfing before get on the bed.That white table really saves up space for my room,and I could comfortably tweet without having to cook my lap nor the bed.

Doing free advertorial for IKEA.

Photobucket
Classic Clock for only RM29

Photobucket
Wood flakes table for RM39.90!

I've now created my very own photobook on facebook,click to visit.There are only 3 pictures for now,I will get to snap more in near future and I might not compromise over quantity don't worry.C&C are welcome by dropping by your comment here or on facebook as well.

Too bad for a perfect day since tomorrow I'd still need to go to school,=(.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by