Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fame.

Photobucket

This post may seem to be a little bit odd here,as I had not been writing sort of confession for sometime.But considering that I would like to deliver some messages in this post,to all the scums and the wannabes.

Fame is a thing that I had been overwhelmed into it as how I pursue my psyche and to really engrave a clear idea of who is SkyChin lives like.Ever since these years,I have been involved in blog writings,self developments but sometimes it leads to the destruction of my life either.

If you really know me in person,I might be a terrorist whose ambitions are more than anyone could infer by plain in-sight.Anything that I am hooked up into,I will pursue or gain it at any costs.As a matter of fact,I did improve for the better and make part of my dreams to reality.As we often learn that thing ought to have 2 different views,whether we agree with the good or the shortcoming of it.

But too now,I tentatively questioning my position of this situation.I used to indulged in self confidence and patronized myself in every aspects.But now,I am not,not feeling to any advantages of doing these.Now,fame is burying me as if I am driven by fame,but not myself who drives fame.

The true side you had to deal living in fame,I mean if you are really famed to the extent that it's intruding over your privacy.It's inevitably you will lead the spirit of jealousy,hatred,imposing from others while you are standing upon your stead.

But the reason really made me to bare out these would be something that really offended me.Which I could not spare nor contain my words anymore,I would like to urge all the stalkers as well as the wannabes,please make a stand whether you are going to be a good listener,or a stalker or a scum who should live a proper life!.Stalker,if you are exceeding the extent of being a reader/listener which intrudes to my personal life,you are doing like a stalker,fucking nuisance I called it.

Photobucket
My mum's number had been leaked out for no reasons,which I am still looking for a more logical cause.


Photobucket
That night,I was stalked by a slut in messenger,felt like I got no privacy.

The things I shared in this platform are certainly my intention of your knowledge about me,please do not seek to go beyond my privacy.For instance,stalking me on the messenger,having my mum's number without any hunches that I remember giving it to anyone.


You want examples?I give you examples,unsolicited ones calling you for computer service,demand for free warz content by treating you like a pirate king,come to your doorstep to fetch you as if you're a technician,asking silly questions like which one is the fastest?best?which worth it?like an effing salesman.Or?Deliberately praising you to mirror that he's/she's humble,make use of your name to get close with someone,leverage your name to his/her benefit,after all.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by