Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, May 2, 2010

Got my new gluco-meter!

Photobucket
It had begin with a morning that I woke up at 9.30 and had breakfast with dad,we then straightly went to Lowyat Plaza for RMA.

What seemed weird would be everything that I bought in the 19/12/2009 were all gone faulty.The purchase receipt is badly folded with lines and dissolved texts that I barely managed to find it from my file.For your information,I had returned 2 units of USB card readers to the shop in the early of February,the same receipt.

Later on,we then went for a meet of exchanging a new meter with Celine at somewhere in Ampang.She's quite helpful regardless of how packed her schedule was,while I am grateful to know her for cheaper stripes supply whose she is taking the stocks from a friend.Really,thankfully that I could save more for my dad.

At night,Dad and Mum were not at home.I was crazily spazzing over soshi videos in the living room.

Photobucket
The whole living room is mine,I am ruling everything!


Photobucket
Uhh...I am running running...


Photobucket
Taeng:"Call me? >_o "

Photobucket
I particular like the video montage in the their first asia tour.

Photobucket
There was a praise song specially made for the concert.'Taeyeon,Jessica,Tiffanny you are my beautiful girl..Cant help singing!'.....click here

Well,I am quite happy with the new meter.It's got LED backlit inside the LCD that made viewing in dark easier.It looks prettier than the previous one and features better memory features and so on.(still figuring out)

Photobucket
Looks like a handset,is not it?


Photobucket
I like ambient orange!

11:35pm! Going off now,Bye!

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by