Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, May 16, 2010

Loot of day

Photobucket

I have been given a mixed feeling of excitement and disappointment since my trusty CRT has died few days ago.Since then,it's inevitably Dad had to buy another one,since we need another display for the living room pc.

Initially I was hesitant to opt between Samsung B2230H and the AOC E2233VW,but I eventually made up my mind to give it a try on the more 'environmental' one.The E is actually meaning 'Environmental',as RM569 would be a great bargain for a LED panel you know LG or Samsung's variants would cost me about RM650 or more.

It's got an extra USB port at the hinge's bottom,while provided with touch keys at the right hinge whch contemplated as a gift for its class.What dumbfounded me is,this monitor does not give out much heat regardless I have been opened it for few hours,like not even heat coming out.


Photobucket
Now I may officially declare that my home is free of CRT displays now,less heat less energy consumed.Swapped my existing Viewsonic 2235VW to use with my living room pc,so missed its high tilt using it for my workstation,FYI the new one is considerably low in height.Momentarily,I'm not kind a used to it.

Some HD eyecandies,for your viewing pleasure wtf.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG! TIFANY IS SO HOT!LOL
btw.your house are full of pc equipment LOL

SkyChin said...

Haha,everything is in mess since I dont usually arrange them up.My PCs are meant tool for me,we whole family needs one for each other,least.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by