Followers

Powered By Blogger
Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ubuntu rocks!

Photobucket
I had been trying on Hackintosh lately,but ended up migrating to Ubuntu after some futile trials installing iATKOS v7.Well,what inference I got would be that hacking Mac OSX is not easy at all,which I decisively surrendered doing it.

I am more into social networking world lately,and I cant help tweeting all the time with Tweetdeck,a great tool for combination of your facebook and twitter account.The reason that I started to follow tweeting service is that I want to keep in touch with SSF tweets,you know.. every couple seconds twits are flying all over my screen,really I felt that I am really connected to the world.
And part of the reasons would be Ellie Chee's brilliant daily quotes which I really like to follow her all the time,either as MayZhee's witty twits.Really,other than reading blog!

And today someone has spoiled my mood of day all over,she's a douche-bag that I known in my life,I had not seen such a person in my life,that so makes me like hitting and cursing her.Acting like everyone in earth owes her alot,and she's fucking mean to everybody,which I cant stand/tolerate/comprehend/[whatsoever..] her fucking attitude.Of course,if you knew me very well in person,you would have knew who is,that these hints are expressed better than disclosing her name,Doucheeee-BAG!!!

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by