Followers

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, July 3, 2008

Gossips Dilemma..zzz

Haiz yesterday,our society had a meeting but I did not get informed becuz of my GodDamn phone [which cannot read chinese] couldnt read the message sent by them.So after i forwarded the message to my mum's phone then only know about the meeting.But it's one day after the meeting,too late hence.

So unfortunately,i've been critiqued Hard by them.Some said i over act,some said Im too proud.Haizz,really dunno how to cover up these kind of gossips.Btw,i dont mind what they said to me,mayb i should remains silent next time instead of saying out my own opinion during any society activities.

World is like this ones,Politics probelms could happens in anywhere no matter in country,your office,class,even your society also.So what to do?Be Careful for some of Golden Fingers!Many of them would pretend Amicable infront of you,obviously when the time you're in trouble they wont lend you a help yet would give you a space KICK.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by