Followers

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, March 5, 2009

Short Updates in my life

Have been very busy simultaneously since the small exam days,despite Derrick had made his ass to Deutschland,until now the exam is fucking over.Everything is over,society's favors come again and again..the most headache part.We're running out of ideas regards of sponsorship and fancy stuffs.Suffering from Insomnia theseday,cant and not sufficient of sleeps!!!

Photobucket

Basically in small test,my book-keep and econ both subjects almost get full mark,OMFG 0.5 marks of differences.One is 39.5 and 29.5,oh fuck that!My fault,forgotten to do "huraian"in the paper,== ..so get deducted.While for book-keep,I forgotten to write the date and ringgit tag for second and third page,but for first page, I did written that.Feel like hitting myself..*Sigh* Chinese as usual I got failed.XD

And here is several updates for the fund,I've managed to make RM199 currently.Hopefully will get to complete the vow in sonnest possible.We left 2 weeks for funds,while people who managed to raise up to 1k,I'm wondering how they do that literally.How??Macammana???怎样??BUY MY CD PLZ!

Photobucket

Regards of Derrick,he had gone to Germany now.Yesterday I have just received his new number there,begin with 4XXXXXXXXX..very long one..I guess it's not relevant to bare out here.Hahaha..Good luck for him really,he has a new life there!So how about me?Continue to work it out lorh!=)

Studio and Society stuffs really slowed me down lately,have to resume in FULL MODE.I dare not say my life is that miserable,but it's a new rival approaching me.No doubt,I will definitely complete the Rm300 vow and my society's problem.Yupe..Yupe.=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoo, sky its me i finally get to online, the first thing i did was check your blog.

SkyChin said...

Oh yea,an exuberant welcome to we both at each different place.How's your new life?

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by