Followers

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tragedic CNY! I'm sick..of this

"There must be something wrong .."...you guys would thought of me by not blogging for almost 3 days.Ya...instincts are reliable sometimes...my uncle has just past away for the God Damn Sake.Theseday I went back to the hometown in order to greet and send my very last regards for him.Actually Uncle is the 4th children following by my dad[3rd bro] in the family.

Photobucket

Uncle was a good and kind person in his past of life,which is also a respectable headmaster in his archived school.When I was small,Uncle frequently gives exercise books for me and was a great joker too.I remember that I was studying without tuition,and only does some exercise books given by Uncle as a supplement.In result,I did achieved 7As in my UPSR thanks to his courage in supporting and guiding me.Without his little help,I would not able to achieved such result,perhaps would be 6 or 5As only.

In this regards,as a headmaster in school.Uncle was also a responsible and friendly staff/leader,he did not been lazy for a second tough in running the school.According to his partner/ex friends,Uncle usually spent his time in the school!Without granting the identity of a headmaster,Uncle does any other jobs including repairing junk yard,planting papaya trees,cleaning the toilets,etc.Uncle had dedicated his life into the education world beneath of his maximum courage.

What was a regret,Uncle was actually extending his further study in UPSI for the past years which 2009 is the final year and unexpectedly this kind of tragedy came to him.I was deeply sad and pathetic for him,while his daughter and wife were also being alienating for the past time.Until,last year 17th December 2008,Uncle had admitted to the hospital that he got lymphoma[a type of lymphatic cancer which was incureable stage4],his wife and daughter came to visit him and had spent over his final phrase with them.Thus,I was grateful that they have had came back to accompany him for the last moment sake.

January 27th 4am,Uncle's body was unable to sustain anymore.He had passed away right at the morning of 4am.Everyone was very sad and depressed,we then went back to hometown for the funeral affairs.

Aunties and Uncles were obviously very sad of this,especially for Nanny.She was crying for the whole day and dad and uncles are comforting her.During the funeral ceremony,the Christians came for praying.Which a phrase are really truly makes me admire of is,"A guy whom borned in whatsoever circumstances are not important,what important is how the guy finish his life in."Uncle was borned in poor and was been suffering and may did wrong during his past of life,yet he finally ended off his life in a state of peace and prosper as the present of his wife and daughter for the last moments indeed.Which,I think it's similar as Uncle's storyline,Uncle I really admire of you..perhaps you may stand a chance to read my blog in the heaven also.I promise I will be a kind-hearted person which will not commit any fraud and faults!As you urged me before you "go".I"ll deeply remember your wits and tears!

Life is really fragile tough,perhaps a month?a day?a second would changes a person from a strong/hunk to a corpse.My final words here would be,life is short and dont waste your life!Some may struggling hard to liveout for one or few more seconds,but yet some may not passionate in their life may keep wasting time in yelling their problems to others.So which method do you want to occupy with your life?I would say I will dedicate my dreams for the better, which was the lesson I'd learnt from this incident.

3 comments:

Da Chuan said...

lol menghow..
no wonder u told me tat ur CNY is not happy at all..
suan bar..节哀顺便..=/

風与霧 said...

Sky,节哀顺便

希望你的uncle一路好走

Anonymous said...

I feel very sorry for you sky, hope you can get over it soon. Your uncle is in heaven now. He is in a place where he will live eternally.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by