Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, March 9, 2009

Loot of yesterday..

Not to underscore that women are fascinated in shopping,I would say everyone would not able to resist the lust indeed.Yesterday went to 1Utama and bought some clothes instead of hardwares..*hehe*This time will saves much $ as I'm not buying hardware instead of these clothes.

Yesterday was a great bargain,got 2 shirts for RM30,Black Coat for Rm59.Lazy to put siggy as no one would interested in stealing huh.Nono actually..it's my procrastination perhaps,you know it's really a hassle for me to put siggy on every picture.Did you?Today curi tulang lor,=D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The economic downturn really makes the consumer much felicitate with it.What surprisingly is,I spent less in thesedays.No hardware,clothes will replace the spending lusts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude I am really surprise that you got some clothes instead of hare ware. Btw, the financial crisis is effecting germany a lot. Now there is a lot of 1Dolllar shops here, check out my blog.

SkyChin said...

Hey,yours is not updated huh?I guess you must be very busy right?Nevertheless,theseday really barely to update my own blog.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by