Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, September 14, 2009

Do not EVER buy RECON toner!

Photobucket
Did you seen the black-grinded caviar powders at the picture above?Well,I have got a jackpot here,still remembered in the previous post I had mentioned that I bought a remanufactured toner?

Well,the effing toner has a terrible leakage after a few usages only.I was nearly gone mad that time,the black powders had spilled on the floor and the whole printer is stucked now!!Somebody call 911..my laser printer is working faulty now,cannot pull papers from the tray ady.I guess something had blocked.

Dont have choice,the entire printer couldn't be used ady,have to look for a new printer.Next time,I will have to buy a genuine toner instead.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by