Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, September 27, 2009

Here what I did today..

Hi folks,completed my artworks owed since the month of June in just 2hours+.I dont have specific art sense,but a little bit of efficiencies.Done 4 drawings in just one morning,not bad huh?

Photobucket
Had been quite a time never touch my poster color until today,but basically I deliberately dont want to use much poster color,only one of them is done with poster color.

Photobucket
Sorry Yuri! Dont mean to 'uglify' you,I am just not great in drawing human face.At least,I had chosen to draw Yuri right?Hehe..much love SNSD!

1 week and a few days to go from Final Exam,as usual I dont give a damn for the first week.Just installed NFS Shift into my pc and I had rattling disappointment over that effing game.Nothing better than great graphics but underdeveloped game engine,frequently crashes and effing FPS in that game.Not feeling to continue that game anymore,GRID is still my best option.

Photobucket
Looks great but works SUCK,framerates are really low on my 4850.

Folks,I learnt this word from other blogger.Sounds nice huh?At least I have a single word to greet you readers coming to my posts.Have a great weekend!=) And did I remind you that the artworks have to be handed in before the 30th of September?Hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol you..girl generations...
I think you do have some art talent xD...

SkyChin said...

LoL,Thanks.Yupe,actually when drawing girls.=)

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by