Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, September 18, 2009

Dream for the determined.

Photobucket

Back to penning,in no time everyone is busy on their own thing.For me,I am juggling between my study and studio.Frankly,you guys might noticed that doing things that you specifically liked is an epic indulgence.

Some of you would know or not,one indeed has a dream in their mind.But most of the time,people are just being too skeptical to pursue their dream.And pleading for impracticability or others stupid reason like my friend said this field is usually dominated by crowd or like this or that YOU NAME it.,one should not be tied by others perception instead of your true intention.

For me being a dedicated blogger for almost 2 yr,I am totally remorseless towards what I had achieved from the past.You know,my milestone to transcend in the industry of IT will have not being faded out that easily.

In theseday,you guys would know that I'd been so lucky to have a sponsor for my studio.As I am practically being an official hardware reviewer.Though,it's still piles of things needed to learn in this instance,I shall need to improve my writings from time to time as well as my penning ethnics.

Photobucket
For you it might sounds insane,but for me it's definitely a marvelous indulgence.Imagine you are having three mice on a single desk,hands could get wrong when choosing to navigate or scroll.Though,I am happy to get wrong for having too much of mice.XD

Photobucket

My life is brilliant,perhaps for this existent.Just only with blogging,I had fallen love with photography.You know triggering a camera is not only about point and shoot,your picture ought to delivers the reason or meaning like it comes off.This is what photography really means,I have been enlighten from my friend lately.

Blogging can be very interesting or either bland,it's all depends on the person itself.No matter how you engrave into your post,we must have the obligation to write the truth.There are numbers of my friend are blogging without a truth soul,they were just writing for what they intended to let the readers to perceive them,but not their own rants.

None of the less,no one is perfect.I use to fall into this mistake occasionally.Some of the time,I might just like to deceives the readers on what I am actually do.But not my true traits,but at least I have had been revelated now.

Everyone is learning in no time,neither me here.I have been learning for what I am writing now,you know sometimes you might just tend to reminiscence your previous post.As for me,when one tends to read back his/her archieved posts,one would got the feeling of deterring or felt like Hey..OMG Hey..how did you dare to write on this way..feels kind a silly.

So thats why we are improving from this way,in somehow justifying on your past to turn out for the better.Strangely,until the presence I would still gone to some search to seek for grammatical tenses.Perhaps you guys would noticed,my writings are prone to grammatical errors,so it's not awkward for me to do so.

http://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/verbtenseintro.html


P/S Dont be ashame with your own,I bet one would not remember all the tenses which one was learning when he/she is on primary school.The true embarrassment would be the moment you did the same mistakes infront of others.

2 comments:

tzhongyan said...

Ya, you're right.
Though i dont have a dream..

Shit! I only scored 45% in the second last test of that page!

SkyChin said...

Haha,then keep it up.45% is really weak

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by